December 31, 2011

I Made No Resolutions For The New Year!

Posted by Unknown at 8:51 PM

nonewyearsresolutionsAs the New Year’s is near everyone should have made their Resolutions and may have set their goals for the New Year, but I don't think I'm making resolutions for 2012. Now, I might decide at the very last minute that there is something - anything - that I must work on for 2012. Presently, though, I think I'm going to let it be.

Why No Goals ?

My Friends asked me and may be you are also wondering why I haven't set any Goals for my Blog ?, The answer is very simple as the world is ever changing and evolving Now I am working on a few broad concepts instead of many micromanaged items. I limited my number of resolutions and tried to focus on "do's" rather of "don'ts".

I believe the reason I've rebelled against New Year's resolution is because I wasn't totally dedicated to them. I can't recall ever having a resolution that I established at the beginning of the year that was crucial enough for me to follow it for a whole year. Yet, I'd find myself creating the same resolutions again and again.

I am not trying to discourage you from making a New Year's resolutions.it maybe worked well for you but I want to consider developing resolutions when the need, rather than when the time, arises.

What’s New You Can Expect ?

I am working on a series of Articles for my Blog , and you can expect more Quality Tips and Reviews here ,which is one and only aim of this blog.

qualitytipsandreviews

From one of my Favorite and motivational quote :

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

I am Wishing you ,A Happy New Year 2012!

happynewyear



If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

 

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Be A part of this blog

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Tips and Tricks | Reviews | Make Money Online | Template by Blogger

Home | About | Top